I want sunshine!
I want water!
I want some serious Vitamin D in it's most natural form!
I want sunscreen!
I want sunglasses!
I want a big glass of ice water with slices of valencia oranges!
I want to hear the laughter of little girls!
I want sand (shocking, but yes...I need sand)!
I want summer!
I am truly exhausted!
Ministry never ends...whether it be a mother's ministry to her children,
a wife's ministry to her husband,
or her personal ministry for the kingdom.
I know ministry never ends.
I don't want it to.
I love serving and loving.
However, I would love & welcome a season of rest.
I hate to say it because I don't want my rest to come at the expense of a new hole.
Yet, as the theme continues, I am trusting the Lord.
His plan is supreme.
It is perfect.
His ways are higher than my ways.
His thoughts are higher than my thoughts.
Whether I get the rest I am dreaming of,
or the hole I am worrying about,
I will press on in ministry.
Because I am here...
FOR HIS GLORY
and HIS glory alone!
(Interesting note: I originally had written "I need" on those beginning statements. As I read back over the post, I realized HE knows what "I need" so it is more "I want.")










No comments:
Post a Comment