Saturday, September 27, 2008

Perfectly Precious Pics from the Past

The Babes


Oh No! Is she checking out the Beulah boys?

Cottage Cuties...

My Pumpkins...

Christmas 2004

Flower Heads...

What a Hot Honey...

Kate's First Day of Preschool 2007-2008

My Dirty Darlings...

4 comments:

Will said...

I love the blog, Cara!! Great idea!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love blogs!! A great way to share life's moments with your friends far away.

I've been thinking about you and your family, but didn't want to call, so please feel free to call me when things slow down and we can catch up :)

Katie Humphreys

Jocelyn said...

yeahhhhhh! i am so excited you have joined the blog world! so good to speak with you the other day. keep up the posting, it looks awesome! love you and miss you lots! beautiful pics of a beautiful family! God is good.