Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Things that make you go "Hmmmm?"

Kate wants a "medium baby" for Christmas. Hmmm? We have a ton of "medium babies"...so why do we need another one. Also, "medium?"

Kate asked me to give her leg a "deep massage." Hmmm? What 5 year old asks for a "deep massage?" I don't even get massages, let alone a "deep massage." Also, what's up with me giving her foot rubs?

Anna was sitting on the back of the couch swinging a jump rope. When I asked her what she was doing, she said that she was catching all the bad animals. I then asked her what she was doing with them. Very matter-of-factly she responded that she was sending them to heaven so Jesus could deal with them. Hmmmm?

I LOVE how their little minds come up with this stuff! Whenever their comments exhibit the pure innocence in which they see the world, I am reminded that Jesus said, "...anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." (Mark 10:15)

1 comment:

Amy said...

So sweet. :) You should write these down in a baby book or something so you can remember them when they are older.