Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Letters to Daddy

The girls love to leave notes for their daddy before they fall asleep.  Here are the notes from last night...

To: daddy  FROM: Anna
I was so worrid about you daddy it will be so fun in the summer time when floweres sporut and the trees get there Leafs back and maybe the grass will grow more just thinking about it I want it to be summer rite now I Love you very very much I whish you dident have to work terne the page and there will be Kates note   Love Anna

To: Daddy  From: Kate
I love you daddy.  The roads were pobly really bad.  I hope you made it home allright.  If you are feeling up to it mabe you can make no bakes but only if you have the ingretients But it is okay if you are tired   Love Kate

You better believe Daddy made them no bakes last night!
Also, Daddy wrote them a note to read this morning.  Here is what his PS said, "Tell your mom she is amazing." 

I {heart} this man so much I think my {heart} could explode!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

That is so very sweet!