Life is always a roller coaster but it seems as though I can't catch up. It is happening so fast around me and I feel as though I am missing it. Even now as I write these words my To-Do list is ever so long and growing. It begins to choke me, making me feel as though I can't breathe. The 24 hours in a day is not long enough, yet how many hours are wasted. Always moving but never accomplishing much. When in this state I begin to sink, relying on my own strength to keep the momentum, but never reaching the mark. My body, mind, and spirit begin to waver. So it is so sweet when you can be encouraged by the simple things that could be easily missed like double love huvs, eskimo kisses, tickles, being asked to read more, little hands holding mine, "Momma, You are the best and prettiest!", cuddles, "Honey, that stuff you made was awesome!", "Mom, I really do like you being my teacher.", and being with such sweet little people this week, who remind me to have childlike faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment