I have been wanting to learn how to knit and get the girls knitting too. I wanted the girls and myself to learn the basics of this timeless craft so we can create together. There is something so wonderful about creating and then gifting your creation. I wasn't sure where to begin because I knew knitting was difficult to learn. While on our cruise this summer I was introduced to the idea of using a knitting loom. I held off until I had watched several "how to" videos on YouTube and done my research before I purchased the goods to get started. I knew loom knitting would be the perfect starting point for us. The box of goodies arrived this week. On Friday after getting the girls into bed I stayed up and got started. YIPPEE!! Over the course of the weekend I showed the girls and got them going. We had the sweetest time working together on the knitting loom. Today, we finished our first two little hats!
Spinal Cord Injury Awareness Month Day 4
2 weeks ago


1 comment:
I love it! I may have to try it. I've been wanting to learn that too!
Post a Comment