Thursday, April 28, 2011

Children Are Waiting

Wow!  I don't even know where to start.  Today while I was at our last Ladies Bible study for this semester, Jennifer shared a bit of her heart and how it breaks for orphans.  She said that just this week a representative from Job & Family Services came knocking on the church office door.  The rep shared with our pastor the great need for foster parents and families even willing to adopt right here in our very county.  It blew my mind and moved me to tears when Jennifer told us there are mothers leaving the hospital without their babies...right here in our very own county.  I couldn't believe it.  The social worker shared that a few years ago it was very difficult for families to get children under 2 years old but times are changing.  The agency has more kiddos in their system than families.  God works in mysterious ways.  Tonight I checked one of my favorite blogs and guess what the blog was about?  You guessed it....adoption.  Please go to this site and check out the moving words for yourself.  This was very interesting. 

No comments: