Thursday, March 1, 2012

Refreshed and Ready

This afternoon after lunch my husband blessed me with a little alone time.  He took the girls to the go swimming at the wellness center pool.  It was such an encouragement to me because I have recently been so overwhelmed by all that is going on around me and how it affects my ability to clearly think about school.  So, with the almost 2.5 hours they were gone I was able to make some needed phone calls, and clearly think through the whole conversation without interruption.  You know what I am talking about.  :)  I then sat down with all the school books, my planning book, and got to work.  I am planned clear through the second week of April and with at least one more block of time like that could finish out the year.  With all these plans I realize life will still happen and won't go exactly as I planned, but at least I have a plan on paper!  YEAH!! 


Yes...I had to have a piece of one of my favorite boxed cakes ~ Pillsbury Golden Butter Cake with Betty Crocker Chocolate with Hershey's icing.  Super Yum! 

1 comment:

Amy said...

Your husband was very thoughtful to take the kids and let you have some alone, quiet time. I am sure you felt refreshed when they got back and encouraged. What a blessing. :) I could use moments like this for sure. I'd like to think I'd take advantage but I'd probably just clean or exercise. At least I'd be alone and quiet... or I'd turn up my music really loudly. :)