Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Hero

Two posts in a row....crazy! 
I love my blog for the purpose of going back and reading through my posts and looking at the pictures.  Some of my most favorite posts are the ones with my "Random Thoughts" because it is interesting to see what I was thinking 2 years ago or so.  However, my most favorite is seeing pictures or reading my notes of true affection for my hero....Scott. 

He is the guy of my dreams and continues to hold my heart. 
He is faithful to Christ and leading us to love Christ more too.
He is faithful to provide for and protect his family.
He is faithful to loving me despite my many, many flaws.
He is full of integriity!
He loves sharing the gospel to all who come in to our life.
He loves the sweet boy.

After Christ, Scott is next in line.
Our story started many moons ago and it is really weird for me to think that come this September he will have been part of 1/2 my life that I have lived so far.  Mind boggling!  I look around at so many people who are looking for love and acceptance and settle for a "quick fix" here and there and everywhere.  It breaks my heart.  Scott and I have certainly had our ups and downs, but as we continue to grow in our love for Christ, our marriage has only gotten sweeter and more precious.  He has made me understand the passage where Paul talks about husbands loving your wives as Christ loves the church.  I don't doubt his love and devotion for me and our family, through thick and thin.  We have learned more about the marriage covenant and wow....it is truly amazing.  The Lord is so good.  He truly knows what is best for us.  I am thankful.....

No comments: