My precious firstborn turned 10!!! Yes...I am super late on posting about her birthday, which was in March. It was a bittersweet day as the sweet boy's momma's funeral was in the morning and then we left for a day of fun in Columbus. Her present from us was a coupon to get her ears pierced (which she hasn't felt the courage to do quite yet), a family bowling trip, and then a "Groupon" for a cooking class. I had purchased 2 for the price of 1 thinking Anna would go with her but Anna wasn't quite to sure about it so we invited a friend. The cooking class was in Gahanna so we went early for a "KIDS EAT FREE on TUESDAYS!" deal at Mongolian BBQ at Easton. We stopped at Archiver's too because she really enjoys scrapbooking. Each girl got $5 to spend. We made a trip in to Trader Joe's too because seriously...we LOVE that place! It was such a grand and special time because my mom, sister, and nephew joined in on the fun. I love the special"ness" of celebrating birthdays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment