Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Asian Style Tacos

I found this great recipe for Hoison Marinated Pork Chops.  Yum, yum, yum!!  It is one of those meals you make extras of and then ideally you have a second easy meal the next day using leftovers.  These kindof meals sound good in theory but still kindof confuse me.  Sometimes you just want the leftover, sometimes you don't want a remake, and sometimes we just eat it all the first night and there are no leftovers.  Tonight, I decided to just make both meals.  So below is the plate for the girls who weren't interested in meal #2.  The second picture is of the Asian Style Taco (Pork Lettuce Wraps).  I cooked all the pork together, pulled out the pork for the girls, added the rest of the ingredients for meal #2 and wha-la!  SOOOO easy!! 

PS:  I know my "plating" isn't great but believe me, they are yummy!



No comments: