I am sitting in the hotel in Maumee, listening to the words of the songs I have on my blog, and am in reflection. This week Scott and I got reconnected with our dear, dear friend Jason through Facebook. Jason was one of Scott's very best buddies in college and served as his best man at our wedding. They have been through good times and some really hard times. Friends that will love you regardless of the muck are hard to find. I couldn't be more elated to have Jason back in our lives, even if it just via Facebook for the time being. I guess this is a year for reconnections! I even feel a new reconnection with the Word. The words are amazing and bring such comfort and wisdom.
"It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord....Let him sit alone and keep silent, because God has laid it on him." Lamentations 3:26, 28
Word of God Speak
Pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That you're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God, speak
~Mercy Me~
No comments:
Post a Comment