Friday, July 30, 2010

Miss Nicki & her Dragonfly

So many wonderful moments and memories have been made to cherish the last two weeks.  Another one to add to my list is reconnecting with my friend, Nicki!  We found each other after at least 10 years on Facebook.  We both have a blog and have been able to reconnect through our blogs and begin to share our lives again.  She and her husband live relatively close to Beulah so we made plans to spend a day together.  I always fail to truly express in words, therefore seem to repeatedly use the same words, what I feel in my heart when I am deeply touched by someone or an event.  Reconnecting with Nicki, having the opportunity to share our hearts, including hurts, fears, praises, and funnies, while at Beulah was as though the Father was directly smiling down on us.  My precious and dear friend, because of reading my blog, knew my little Anna loves bugs.  While cleaning her camper, she found this dragonfly and brought for Anna to enjoy.  Amazing!  Nicki is an amazing woman of God who truly seeks to serve Him!  I love her for her seriousness, genuine love for Jesus yet totally goofy, wacky, let's have a good laugh side too!  She is passionate about being a wife, mother, and teacher!  I love you Miss Nicki!


 Nicki looks awesome but I seriously hate this picture of me.
UGH!

I should mention here that Anna ran to get her magnifying glass in order to better inspect this specimen! 
Yes, she brought it with her to the lake!
Priorities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cara,

I couldn't have said it better! Loved hanging out with you!