Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Catch Up: Laura Ingalls Wilder

I always loved getting dressed up and heading into downtown Columbus for a special day.  My parents were diligent on teaching us manners and then actually taking us out to practice our manners.  This is equally important to me.  I tell the girls all the time I am raising ladies not barbarians.  So anyhow when the opportunity came for us to see a live production depicting the life story of Laura Ingalls Wilder, one of our heros since we LOVE Little House and have every single season, plus the fact we are reading through the whole series this year as part of our schooling, this was a no brainer.  For $20 total it was one of the best things we have done so far this year.  LOVED IT!  My mom went with us and we made it special by eating lunch downtown at HoToys.  I seriously DO NOT recommend it but it has incredible sentimental value for my mom and I.  Needless to say, that will be our last trip and we will just remember the memories via these pictures and such. 





No comments: