Friday, January 20, 2012

Good Things from Pinterest

I have 'pinned' so many ideas and yet as I sit here, alone, I have no idea what to do.  There are ideas screaming "Pick me!  Pick me!"  Ach!!  I love having all these ideas right at my fingertips, literally, but then get overwhelmed when I actually have time to do something.  I made this really awesome Chocolate Cobbler this morning and am getting ready to try my hand at this No-Knead bread with my new King Arthur bread flour, which has been said to be the best!  Maybe this afternoon I will also try my hand at making these headbands which look easy enough and totally cute!  Maybe I will also try an embroidery project with the girls since I have two hoops and some cute patterns.  Maybe I will just finish the laundry and work on school lesson plans.  Maybe I will finish the pillow project I started on Monday and make another pillow or two.  I just want to really enjoy this day!  Every.single.minute! 

1 comment:

1ofsix said...

I made two of the headbands and wear them all the time! So cute!!